Monday, May 01, 2006

time for some linkages

Firstly, here is a neat thing I saw on Metafilter - it's a 1minute video of a bullet passing through some things in very slow motion. Turns out it's a Korean Ad
Also, some neato games: Warning Forever, which is a spaceship shoot 'em up against a repeatedly regenerating boss who learns how you killed him and adds parts to compensate for next time. Neato! And then there's Zen Bondage where you hve to tie a rope around some blocks. Actually I didn't enjoy it so much, I'm just putting it here so I can check it again later. Then there's SWARM. Pick up people and drop them on the ground. Great stress relief.
Anyway, I don't really have time to arse around so I'm gonna do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger