Wednesday, April 12, 2006

goddammit now i have a cold

Shit I am fed up with this damn illness keeps keeping me from my life. Still, it's a good cold, as colds go. Fuck the doctor this time. No shots or crappy pills (never see to make ANY difference and can't say I'm much surprised). This time it's just gonna be a 'rest' cure.Once again It's work 6:30-11am, lunch, sleep til 6, dinner, work 8-10pm, sleep again. What an existence! Can't go to dance class, can't go to the gym! Oh well, at least I don't have to eat bark to stay alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erueti Brown said...

Oh well bro, chin up. It's that time of year and things could be worse. Could've been nailed to a cross.
So dont be a martyr. :-)

1:28 pm  
Blogger wu-wei said...

Well, I love the feeling- it just sucks that I can't be goin to the gym while my headis ull of mucus.Oh wel..

4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger