Sunday, April 02, 2006

i've got the damn runs

...and not in the hapy cricketing sense neither.

WARNING: Obviously this post will be fairly gross and graphic in detail as a way of my dealing with my own nausea and grumpiness. Those of weak constitutions (or simply possessing good taste) should perhaps look at these lovely pictures of Missouri.

Because MyeongIl had to go to Pusan at short notice on Saturday, I was left with a gap in my dinner schedule, so I invited Rick over for spaghetti. The spaghetti was quite delicious, if I say so myself, but the problem lay not therein, but in te treacherous dessert.
Rick invited me to his friend Murray's house for a little party, so I decided to mix up a cocktail using the strawberries I bought of the truck outside my house. Rick helped me to pick out the leafy bits at the top and i dropped them straight into the blender with some vodka, icecream and triple sec and thatwas my folly. If you buy fruit from street vendors you seriously gotta wash it.
So this morning at around 3 I was up damaging the Daelim, one squirt every 20 minutes or so. I say squirt because it was certainly the most watery expulsion to ever depart my body from that particular orifice. That, coupled with the damn mosquito kept from any semblance of sleep. You know how sometimes you wake up and think "Haha! Time for work," but instead of being your normal get-up time, it turns out to be 1am? Strangey. I guess my stomach was thinking along the lines of some Starcraft peon-unit "The toilet needs more shitty water!".
Having the runs is no fun. I hope Rick didn't get stung too. Oh well, it won't last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger