Thursday, April 13, 2006

big siren

there is a big siren going outside. huge! it has been going for 3 minutes. oh.
it just stoppd
anyway, i went to see wayne (my boss) about it to find out if there was some kind of imminent disaster approaching. No-one else seemed to be paying too much attention to it, but you never know when it might be time to don the gas masks or take to the shelters. Not that Iknow where they are here. Maybe I'm just an over-cautious kind of guy, but I think that if .... oh, now i can hear jets! .... anyway, I think that if you hear a big loud stable siren, it's probably going for some kind of, i dunno, purpose, and sure it might not actually involve you personally but still, isn't it better to be safe than re-educated or shot as a spy or tool of ameican imperialism or drowned under some catastrophic tsunami?
Yes. Yes I think so.
OK, back to work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger