Wednesday, April 05, 2006

springtime

...is quite pretty. Right now the trees lining the sides of the streets (at least the streets I frequent) are positively laden with blossoms. The cars kick the fallen petals up off the road as if they were dust. Blossoms not on trees is actually quite untidy. Here is a pic of a blossomy tree. They look a little better riht now, in the grey light of morning, and when you can see a whole bunch of them. I wonder if I should ge into fotography. Probably not. Heh.

Right now I have a kind of ache in my back so I'm gonna go home and consider eating something. I had a rather big lunch of chicken rice porridge soup. Nicer than I expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger