Sunday, April 09, 2006

alll good

I am well again, hooray! It is nice to be able to eat solids. And poo them!

In other news, I have been mad crazy downloading Ken Wilber videos from www.integralnaked.com. If you want any sort of idea of what's in my head and where I want my life to go you should check that out. Unfortunately if you want to listen to their enormous archive of stuff you gots to pay $US10 monthly or something. Too bad. Ask me nicely and I'll send you a file or something. Or just read Ken's books. Or David Deida's. He's another guy I've been investigating lately he has a similarly siritual outlook but he deals motly with relationships and what exactly is the problem with men and women these days (mostly men are either all spine and no heart, or al heart and no guts. or something like that. mostly).
Also, I just got the Ideagasms chakra cleansing meditations mp3 download. Hooray. What a load of rubbish but you gotta try it out somtime. So yeah, I'm al hppy with my little 2GB zip drive going nuts every time I hit the PCroom just straight suckin that data down from the ether. God bless the internet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erueti Brown said...

A little 2GB zippy? How big is it dude? BTW did they make a big 'ole cherry- blossom-fest-deal over there? I aint jealous. Tonight we've got Snoop playing town, so we'll have little jumped up G's hanging from the trees yeah cant wait for it, take that Nature you punk!

8:53 am  
Blogger wu-wei said...

My zippy? She's the size of a flattened pinky finger (4cm*1cm*0.5cm). Cost me about $130.
I ask my students what's up in this town -festivals, culture, concerts, places to see. The response: "Daegu is a boring town". "Grease".

Huh!

4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger