Thursday, September 15, 2005

blah blah

Nothing mych exciting happening here. Oh, I'm off to beijing for the weekend this weekend with a happy tour group so hopefully tha will generate some action.
Life is pretty much: work, gym, lunch, nap, work, sleep x5 then get up, go shoppping, hang out at home, go out drinking stay around home all sunday. It's kinda lame and it's getting me down. I really need to make some real friends but i'm so damn picky. And there really isn't that much to do! It's bizarre. Koreans have no life.
Now that i'm over the initial feelings of dislocation, I feel just the same mood as when i was in wellington. The only thing that keeps me here is the same thig that kept me there - sticky feet and the knowledge that things are the same everywhere. YAWN.
What a depressing thought. I think i'm hitting my 3-month "hate-everything" phase that so many people have warned me about. What i really need it to get laid, i think. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger