Sunday, August 14, 2005

independence day

It's a day off today, Monday 15 August is Korean Independence day, the day they celebrated getting free of the Japs back in 48. Of course, Truman and Stalin had already carved the country into bits to fight over in various levels of warfare for the next half-decade. So anyway, holiday today.
Had a great sleep last night and a good sleep-in this morning (2 weeks of 5:30 wake-ups turns 8:45 into a sleep-in). I spent the moring reading, eating and playing chess on the computer. What a geek!
Now I'm in the e-cafe across the road playing with photos and such. It was quite a nice day when I came in here but now it is pissing down. Should be quite a cool walk home, if I leave soon which i probably won't. Its only $1.20 an hour so I might just play games for a while.

How interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger