Sunday, August 13, 2006

it all added up pretty good

So I larged it up this weekend and had a lot more fun than I intended. First up on Friday was Vanita's going away party. She's off to England for a couple of weeks. She takes care of this little puppy and has cool friends. We met around 8 for dinner at Roti Chenai, then shifted affairs to the Matterhorn, where i met Greg the exciting guy from Petone and his interesting friend i nthe cheesecutter whose name escapes me.
Next night was Todd's surprise party which went off very well, but I had to dash to the costume party that Viv was having at her new flat. I...

i don't want to talk about that anymore. basically i am just writing it down like a diary so 's a i can remember this fun weekend i had once. it's a pretty common story - i wonder why i felt this one was worth writing about. oh well.
anyway, i'm gonna finish up here, have some lunch and catch a bus to wanganui. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger