Tuesday, July 25, 2006

This is a pretty useful article, especially for lost souls like myself, which is exactly the reason I am linking to it here.
I should point out that as of this moment I have been sitting in this little internet room at the bottom of my guest house for nearly an hour. I don't have anything to do today, except maybe go and pick up those silk shirts I ordered and collect my suit fromthe tailor's. Or I could do that tomorrow. So maybe today I will simply sit and think about what I want to do with my life (like that hasn't been the driving question keeping me awake forever). ONe day I will find a way to melt all the guns and ammo into goo and have all those wonderful people who work in landmine factories go to Somalia and Indonesia to clear them out so that the people who live there can once again walk around and grow food in their area.
One day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger