Monday, March 13, 2006

i didn't go to busan

I had 4 days off this weekend so i was going to go to Busan with Rick, but he came down with bronchitis and i didn't really want to go on my own. Also, I just didn't really feel the urge. So, it was off to Commune's again for me - the dingy downstairs ex-pat bar with occasional live music. I saw some of the guys I went to China with last year, and one of them was organising a texas hold 'em tournament next weekend so I fell over myself getting my name down for that one. He came around right as I had finished saying something like "Yeah, noone ever seems to do anything fun around here". So that was good.
Last night I went there to watch "Genghis Blues", the movie about the blind american blues guy who goes to Tulla Tuva, just north of Mongolia to be in a throat singing tournament. Met some cool people and wound up playing pool at Itaewon til three. Nice one.
Just got back from dinner and drinks with YeonJi and some of her friends. We had a pretty cool time and the language barrier wasn't too huge. Not that I could contribute much to the comversation but. I wish I knew what that girl wants.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erueti Brown said...

Churchur dude sweet blog! Gotta add it to you with your HTML coding steez WFT is my whole profile hanging there and yours isnt? Your crane style beats my Tiger Claw to pieces.

12:56 pm  
Blogger wu-wei said...

man check out the spam even. is nothing sacred? stoopid spammers

10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger