Sunday, May 15, 2005

open for business

So howdy howdy. I opened my big mouth this weekend and intimated to my dear friend Vanita (hello, V!) that I have a blog. She was dutifully mortified that I had kept this secret from her so I have dutifully supplied her with the link.
Of course, now I've changed it again because I'm afraid to commit. It's a big decision, choosing your url, not to be taken lightly. Time will tell if this one will keep. I doubt it.
There's a conflict (isn't there always?) between choosing a name that has some deep, true meaning and maintaining a more, I don't know, lofty aloofness? That'll do. So, yeah.

Side: frikkin clone wars is on and it's distracting me through the door. The dialogue and story injure me. I am flayed with a candy sheepskin by the schmaltzy emotional simplicity of this shit.
Boo hoo.

Anyway, I don't think I'm really ready to be tossing this link out like it's a weekly newsletter just yet. I think my idea was more to be dispatches from Mars. I've only been "working" on it to get practice writing and twiddle with the HTML a bit to make it look a little more like Suraya's page, which I like. Maybe it's ready for the consumption of others, maybe it isn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger