Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I am blowing all my money on silly shit again

Well, I'm at it again, sucked into the consumer wheel as I walked past Jess' work on the Quay. "DVD's from $10!" No crime in looking and I figured there might be something worth grabbing and, lo and behold, I grabbed some fairly decent scores I think:
Human Nature for $10 was probably the most decent score. I've seen it once and thought it was pretty cool. MIght watch it again and pass it on to somone who hasn't.
Led Zep - the song remains the same. I thought it would be tough decision, but it turned out to be a no-brainer. Led Zep always makes me think of Todd these days, so there was also the obligatory PInk Floyd's The Wall there on the other side of the coin and The Wall came down. Heigh ho. Pretty sure that was $15.
There was another $15 one - Human Traffic. Always a happy charming and fun one for a cold winter weekend night. Feelgood Classic.
What was the $20 one. Oh yeah - Nature's Best. Double set of about 60 kiwi music vids. Was thinking about overseas when I picked this up. I only scanned the back, but there's sure to some good stuff to iron to or something.
What else? Well it looks like being a goey-outy weekend. No rest for the wicked I suppose. Will try to get by on as little as possible but my power of denial waned with the moon. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.
I'm sure there's other stuff like presents for all my mothers and cards and probably lots of food and some liquor.
There, that's where all my money goes. Saying it doesn't make me feel better and this isn't a therapy session.
Ahem.
Glenn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger