Monday, April 18, 2005

i have a cold

Felt it setting in on Saturday night what with the scratchy throat and all. Wasn't certain until waking up on Monday morning (thank you, lord!) . I quite like the endorphin-rush (that's not what it is, but tit'll do for a description) from a nice cold, and this is a nice cold. Seen some flicks, read some comics - all in all a good couple of days loafing.
The drawback of course is that I'm slightly irritable, particularly now after 9pm, and particularly now after trying (unsuccessfully you might note) to get a picture up here on this blog.
I'd lke to add a few more features to the index bar on the right side but, fuggit all, I just don't have the patience., so I've settled for just making another post instead.

Jess and I tried to watch this movie "Confidence" tonight. What a piece of nuts-flexing macho bullshit. You can tell it's a bad movie when every character has an inflated sense of the weight of events and their of own dramatic existence. Jess walked out in disappointment once Dustin Hoffman appeared as a sleazy strip-club owner, and I gave up soon after that when the main character whatsisname did that chase the (gorgeous) pickpocket girl outside the club and "Nice lift, but I saw you take this wallet from across the bar"-thing. [[Shudder]]

Back to work tomorrow. Yay. I reckon two months; a quick jaunt around the island to places of note (Giz, NP) and then on to AKL for the flight to Daegu. Starting to feel a bit more real about it now to the extent that I will be truly fuckin gutted if it doesn't go ahead for whatever reason. Seriously.
G'night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger