Thursday, February 08, 2007

he's a lemon

So the first teacher I hire turns out to be... incompetent. Not the worst thing in the world that could happen. It's just a drag that the gap I thought was filled with quality is actualy filled with something else, which I must dig out and replace by March 5th. Finding and hiring a trustworthy teacher at short notice is not as stressful as I thought it would be. Fingers crossed.

Aaaanyway, tonight is rehearsal for our final salsa class and then I'm either going up to Foxy with Jas or to a PC room to watch some Prison Break. Tomorrow, the only thing on is gym in the morning, the salsa performance in the evening and whatever the rest of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger