Friday, February 02, 2007

blurrrr

Saturday at 3 o'clock.
Last night after work I met up with Jason and his friend John. We went out for shellfish and samgyopsal (pork strips bar-b-qued at your table) and drank a lot. We wound up at horrible old Foxy and drank some cocktails. John was enamoured of the place, with its high ratio of girls to guys, and the very attractive nature of those girls. As he is married he very eagerly pushed me to approach some girls, any girls. I felt no urge to do so for what must be about only the second time in my life and it was blissful.
So now I'm sitting here all torpid in a quite pleasant hangover buzz. I'm at work to do some interviews, as if anyone's going to come in. I'll probably be able to take off at 5 and go to salsa class on time.
I think I'll have an early night tonight (which means of course, sitting at the computer playing Civ until 10. I am tired now, but who knows what will change once the rice porridge I ate for lunch has digested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger