Tuesday, November 21, 2006

token update

I don't really have anything to say. Heh. Maybe that should be the headline of this blog.
Some things that have grabbed my attention lately:

The scholarly theories of renowned American teacher John Taylor Gatto, more specifically, his essay on the 7 lessons all teachers teach their pupils, here.
I've been trying to get around to watching this online doco of the Tibetan Book of the Dead. Might be interesting. It's just another reason to get the crib interwebbed.
This game has me addicted, just cos it's such a basic concept: 3D pong with curve and swing ackshun.
Also, this one has me glued to the screen for many an hour. Transcendence is a top-down 2D 360 deg spaceship game with mutiple ship configs and really nice gameplay. Curse it for being so addictive (to me at least).
Aside from that, I still read Achewood, Overcompensating, and check popurls every day. And funny old Dr McNinja every so often as well.

And just as a one-off, here's a really sweet song with a lovely message by Tenacious D.

Well, that'll do for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger