Monday, February 05, 2007

pukish

Woke up today feeling totally wiped out and took an age to provoke myself out of bed thanks to a couple of sessions at the gym yesterday. Now the hell week's over I'll be getting in all I can. Nonesuch tonight though as there's salsa practice at 10:30 and I want to be pretty fresh for that.
Today I started observations of teachers. Last month I invited the national supervisor to come down and give our teachers a demonstration so he's asked me to provide him with some intel on the state of our human resources. It's my job anyway to make sure the guys are actually teaching and not just putting an foriegn face in a classroom for the students to practice english at. Should be an interesting week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger