Saturday, February 03, 2007

my saturday night

So after work I grabbed some chicken on a stick and strolled up to salsa class. I found out my partner for next week's "recital" happens to be the old lady (well, she's probably only 40). nice one.
After class I grabbed some yakitori skewers from this place near the practice space, bought some new headphones and came up here to my favourite PC room (it's well lit and not smoky) to watch internet videos. I've been sitting here nearly 2 hours enjoying the likes of The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Wonder Showzen, Doug Stanhope and Joe Rogan. I was going to watch manufacturing consent but shit, that's boring and depressing. Oh and I found this neat little game where you can kill the whole planet. Go nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger