Monday, October 09, 2006

so anyway, i fell over

I had a whoopsie daisy as I was sliding down the stair-rail at the subway station last week and landed on my ankle pretty bad. It was OK at the time but it has gradually gotten stinker and stinker to walk on until now I am all gestapo around the office an shid, so Supervisor/Big Sister Jen nagged me into seeing a doctor, which i would gladly have done sooner if only i knew how to find one and had my health insurance card ready.
Anyway, today the spheres were in alignment so after today's bike and weights session I hobbled away to find a "Hellss Sentoh". Three buildings and 5 different floors later I saw a doc who fondled my foot and informed me that is was sprained. But how would he treat it? Well, he injected the foot (it's my left one) in four places with muscle relaxant; he inserted two acupuncture needles in my ankley area; and, he attached me to a "Low Frequency Therapeutic Apparatus" with three vibrating/oscilating pads buzzing at 7Hz on my tender tootsie. Gotta go back Friday.
Yesterday I carted a spare monitor off to my hoose, so now I don't have to spend 12.5% of my life in dark PC rooms to let off steam. Also, I'm getting a TV. Wonderful. Just what my life needs. Lol. Ahem.

There. Now you are up to date with the most important events in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I like to say things I don't mean.

Powered by Blogger